Auto Traffic Control has a few simple rules.
The game ends when two airplanes get too close to each other.
A reasonable approximation of too close is less than 32 pixels of distance between them.
You score a point for each airplane that lands on a matching airport.
Matching means that the airplane and the airport have the same
Flight plans are only valid if they match the following constraints. If a flight plan violates a constraint, the corresponding validation error (in parentheses) is returned by the API.
- Every node must be within the bounds of the map (
- The next node must be a neighbor of the current node (
- The next node must not be the previous node, i.e. airplanes cannot fly back
and forth between two nodes (
- The flight plan must continue with the first node of the previous plan (
- The flight plan must not contain